The Danesholme Infant Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all pupils will be expected to wear the full uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the academy and stops pupils coming to school in unsuitable clothes.
Our new school uniform provider is Nationwide School Uniforms. Please visit their website at:
Note: You will notice that the school uniform logo has now changed. We have combined the logo's of Danesholme Junior Academy & Danesholme Infant Academy to make a "Danesholme Academy" logo.
Uniform stating just Danesholme Infant Academy can still be worn.
We have a pre-loved uniform shop which will be open EVERY TUESDAY from 3pm - 3:30pm at the JUNIOR Academy Hall Doors.
If you cannot make this day/time, please message Mrs Docherty on Class Dojo directly with your child's size and she will arrange some uniform for you (subject to availability). Parents new to the school who wish to use this facility are advised to contact the office.
The required uniform for all years will comprise:
- Polo shirt with logo or plain white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo
- Grey socks with trousers, grey or white socks or grey tights with skirts
- Academy book bag
- Black shorts
- Purple sports polo shirt with school logo
- Suitable trainers or other PE footwear
- Plain black tracksuit as sometimes PE takes place outside (no branded sports logos)
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from school
We expect all of our pupils to wear the full academy uniform.