Bullying is when a person or group deliberately intends to cause someone else to feel hurt, distressed, threatened or humiliated.
Bullying is not acceptable
- We want everyone at school to feel safe and secure.
- We believe no one should be bullied in any way.
- Verbal abuse of another pupil is bullying.
- A physical attack on a pupil is bullying.
- We must all make sure bullies never win.
If you, or someone you know, is being bullied:
- Watching and doing nothing supports the bully.
- Tell a member of staff or a member of your family immediately.
You cannot deal with a bully by yourself
- Talk to a teacher, your parents or an adult you can trust .
- Do not give in to demands for money, sweets or anything else.
- Do not try to buy the bully off with sweets or other presents.